Monday, September 12, 2011

Here in New Zealand!

I'm here!

 After 2 full days in transit, I finally landed here in Auckland, New Zealand, welcomed by our District Superintendent Neville and his wife Joyce, and our 2 amazing NTS 365M students, Andrew and Jenna.  My layovers at the airports were filled with memorable, seemingly God-appointed conversations with people from all over the world. I am thankful.

New Zealand is teeming with sports fans here for the Rugby World Cup, which is taking place all over the country for most of the month of September. For those of you who follow rugby at all, we are in All Blacks territory now, the New Zealand national rugby team. All other fans beware .  :-)

Thank the Lord for his favor with immigration and customs and processes.  I believe this is the smoothest trip through customs I have ever had,  even with my two year work visa and bringing old bamboo items from PNG!  This never happens.  The Lord has really been helping me and I believe it is due to your prayers.  Thank you!

Promptly after arrival, I had a quick shower at the house and we headed off to a lovely shared dinner with some of the local pastors in the Auckland area, many of them Pacific Islanders from places like Samoa, Niue, Cook Islands, etc.  Above is a photo from tonight's dinner.

Well, I would love to write more, but jet lag is setting in and its time to go to bed. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing trip and first day!!

    Thank you Father!
    Ron H

    ReplyDelete