Sunday, August 11, 2013

Birthday Blessings!

I am such a blessed woman, I hardly know what to do with myself! 
Saturday a dear friend treated me to a birthday on the "snow", complete with snowboarding lessons and a trip to the Waiwera geothermal hot pools. (No real snow?  No problem!  Just go skiing inside- he he!)

 On Sunday I feasted on every sort of scrumptious treat after church and was surprised with many lovely gifts from my parishioners.  I was then presented with a very generous donation from one of our fellow Nazarene churches here in the Northland, in hopes that it would assist me with the purchase of a new vehicle.  Kids Club was on the agenda next and my waistline grew as I gazed upon what would now be homemade birthday cake #3 !
To top things off, my landlord (and surrogate grandfather) conjured up a very special hot roast chicken meal to commemorate the big day!


Wow, what a weekend.  THANK YOU for blessing me beyond words and showing God' grace and love to me on my birthday!








1 comment:

  1. Hi Weinstock, to see your missionary work around the globe. I am Andrew Kewa from ocean pacific pass my hello to you. Thank you and God bless.

    ReplyDelete