Monday, August 29, 2011

Visa on it's way!!!

For those of you who have been following my journey, you know that an immense amount of paperwork, time, and money is required to get a work visa in New Zealand (at least for the kind of visa I have been trying to acquire)!  My last piece of the puzzle, the actually work visa sticker that goes in my passport, has been delayed for weeks due to a spot that was found on my lung/chest x-ray. 

Many of you have been praying.  Today I received great news from the embassy (. . . drum roll please. . .)  The doctors have given the clear on my medical certificate and have granted me a 2 year work visa!  It is on it's way here and will arrive safely in my mailbox this week, with a week to spare before I move next Saturday!  To God be the glory! Thank the Lord once again for His provision!

The journey continues. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment