Friday, August 19, 2011

The race is on. .

It is true! 3 weeks from tomorrow I am scheduled to fly out of Kansas City and head to beautiful New Zealand!  This is only going to happen if, in fact, I actually receive my work visa and passport back in the mail in time.  Right now my work visa status is still pending.  Apparently the results on my chest x-ray are a source of concern with the doctors in immigration, causing a delay in the granting of my visa.

Of course I could get anxious about this and become worried about whether or not the visa will return in time, but when it all comes down to it. . .I have committed this all to God so it is His job to worry about it.  If  for some odd reason I am supposed to be delayed in my going to NZ, then so be it.  I would rather not have to deal with that, but God's vision stretches far beyond mine.  There is a greater story being played out and my role is to bring glory to Him, whatever the cost.

So, yes, please pray that the visa is returned in time and that I don't have some crazy pulmonary disease. But above all  please pray that God's perfect plan comes to pass. 

Cheers mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment